Pups Will Love to Celebrate the 4th with Apple and Cheddar Pupcakes!
If you need a fun snack for your pups for your 4th of July festivities, we have a recipe for homemade pupcakes that they will love!
Apple and Cheddar Pupcakes are easy to make and your dogs will go wild for them!
APPLE AND CHEDDAR PUPCAKES
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 TBS honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350º F. Line a muffin tin with paper or silicone cupcake liners or spray the tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, oats, and baking powder together.
- Add the applesauce, vegetable oil, honey, eggs, and cheese.
- Mix until combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin tin, filling the cups about halfway.
- Bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes.
- Allow the cupcakes to cool then let your pup enjoy!
Rescource Credit: Pinterest - www.jenwoodhouse.com